Sunday, February 14, 2010

Final results

After a few long, sometimes frustrating weeks, we've finished the chair! I have to say that Debbie did a fabulous job! She did probably 95% of the work. Tony sanded and stained the chair. I was mostly moral support and did the occasional ripping, stapling, gluing, cutting... pretty minimal stuff. I am so very pleased with the results!

Before...


DRUM ROLL PLEASE!



After...

Beautiful... couldn't be happier. I second guessed my choice of fabric the minute I hit the "send" button on my order, but it paid off nicely. I love the sheen of the fabric and it is quite durable.

The hardest part was actually the arm rest corners. But, Debbie figured it out and now it looks good as new. I just can't tell you how happy I am with the final result! Thank you SO much Debbie and Tony!


Now on to the matching sofa!