Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ACK!!!

Oh, PUH-LEEEZE! Brett Favre, really?!? Sorry Vikings fans, but kiss your season goodbye! I read a couple of days ago that Brett was in talks with the Vikings, but it was mostly via the rumor mill, so I laughed it off. "He can't be that stupid!" Brett will not lead any more teams to a championship. His ship sailed a long time ago. He just can't accept it. So, here's how I think the season will go in Viking-land: Brett will come out red hot. It'll give everyone false hope. Then, as in seasons past, he'll fade and disappoint. (or his body will revolt and say "you're 40 years old... why are you still here?!". Cue the ambulance siren) He'll announce retirement after pulling off a near comeback, but falling just short of playoffs. He'll blame his teammates, coaches, his dog, Congress... anyone he can think of. Then about a month or two before opening kick off 2010, he'll comeback, AGAIN. In the mean time, the offensive side of MN will struggle with a new QB, cuz I think Jackson and Rosenfels are gonna say screw MN and take off. I feel for you Vikings fans. This is horrible news for you. I know many loyal fans, family, esp. I truly am sorry. How can anyone like this Favre character. ACK! I only hope next year, he stays away from my '9ers as they have QB problems, too. Now, I am really of fan of Donovan McNabb. He has done the opposite of Favre (and why I started disliking him in the first place). He said it will be his role to mentor Michael Vick. Good for you, McNabb. You're already light years ahead of this doofus, Favre!