Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Back!

Too much stuff goin' on to not have a place to comment!! Brett Favre, anyone? Prez. Obama... oi. My freakin' back. Aria. Aria. Aria:) I have had a few people tell me or thru someone else tell me to blog again (it's nice to be loved). While I never felt like I was good at it, I did sort of miss it. Tony got a facebook page recently, and I would use it to communicate with Paul over in Iraq. Quite a nifty little piece of technology. I started, dare I say, enjoying checking out the "facebook nation". I however don't want to be a hypocrit, yet, so this is how to shun the facebook temptation for me. I want some place to be able to show off pix, express my opinion/beliefs... email just wasn't cutting it for me. Plus, some, not all, are terrible about responding. That era seems as tho it's over for some (the whole you email me and I'll email you thing). I honestly just think I like doing this more than I'd like to admit, but I am getting there.