Monday, March 22, 2010

My big 4 year old!

My computer/internet has been temperamental lately. But, it finally let me post these! We had quite a crowd for Aria's birthday: All of the aunts, uncles, Gramma, Papa, and Great Gramma's on the Miller side! It was fun! I am not one of those "invite the whole class and baby sitting kids over" moms. Sounds like more work than fun to me (plus, how 'bout the "free babysitting" mom's at birthday parties... no thanks!!!)Besides, she gets plenty of attention/gifts as it is!

She wanted lots of pix with her balloons!


My sweet birthday girl... getting so big!


Hamming it up


More of the little ham


Her cake. I baked it, Gramma and her frosted it and she put on the sprinkles! This is how she wanted it done! Oh, and it's chocolate, but she was telling everyone it's purple cuz that's her favorite color.


Great Gramma Carlstad and Great Gramma Miller were both here to celebrate!


Some clothes


Let the mess making begin


And go on and on and on and on...


Yay!! Barbies!!!


She also got some roller skates, a tent, sleeping bag, camping chair, camping lantern (this has not helped her camping fever), which she uses every night. She "camps" in our hallway and sleeps in her tent all night and reads books with her lantern in her chair, then sleeps in her sleeping bag. It's so cute! She also got a nifty glow in the dark coloring dome light, Barbies, clothes, some Veggie Tales books and movie, Mickey Mouse Club House books... did I get it all? Probably not! A fun day for sure. She's already compiling a list for next year, tho.