Friday, April 16, 2010

It's official!!!

I'm going to meet my niece! Well, not till September, but it's still gonna happen! I am so excited. A nice perk to this ticket it is costing me a big fat nothing. I had enough air miles stored up (thanks to an unfortunate snafu with Delta the last time I traveled), I was able to use them this time. That and Shosh helped a little too! I was originally planning to visit shortly after Reagan's arrival, but Marcia is having plenty of company during that time already, which is great I think. After some looking on-line, ticket prices were ridiculously cheap after Labor Day, plus help a couple months after delivery isn't such a bad way to go either. If you'll notice the dates, you'll see I'll be there during my birthday. Honestly, I didn't think of that at first when I was looking for the ticket, but I think it'll be great! I can't remember the last time we were able to celebrate any birthday on the actual date together. And I'll get to see my niece! Can't wait to dance with her in September! (this song makes me happy thinking about it! and I love this band)

DELTA CONFIRMATION #: ******
TICKET #: *************
Bkng Meals/ Seat/
Day Date Flight Status Class City Time Other Cabin
--- ----- --------------- ------ ----- ---------------- ------ ------ -------
Tue 07SEP DELTA 5746* OK T LV BILLINGS 1115A V **
AR MINNEAPOLIS/S 215P COACH
TPAUL
*Operated by COMPASS AIRLINES INC

Tue 07SEP DELTA 2778 OK T LV MINNEAPOLIS/S 400P V **
TPAUL COACH
AR ATLANTA 735P

Tue 14SEP DELTA 1257 OK T LV ATLANTA 530P V **
AR MINNEAPOLIS/S 723P COACH
TPAUL

Tue 14SEP DELTA 5791* OK T LV MINNEAPOLIS/S 925P V **
TPAUL COACH
AR BILLINGS 1034P
*Operated by COMPASS AIRLINES INC