Monday, April 12, 2010

Just an update...

I promised no more rants this month, so I'll have to leave Big Ben Roethlisberger alone for now. But no getting-off-the-hook-free cards here, buddy... I am watching you!

I did want to share with you about my diet today... I am down 14 pounds! I started April 2, too. I will not divulge specifics yet, as I have 5 more weeks of this diet, then 3 weeks of maintenance, so time will tell, but 14 pounds really is motivating. I am missing my beloved coffee cream and soda, however...

I am still planning to participate in the Ice Breaker in Great Falls the end of this month. However, because of how restrictive this diet is, I can only walk. So I will be doing the leisurely 1 mile walk, but it is still says something in my book to actually go to this event! Us Miller girls will be making a day of it too, so it should be a great day!