Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look who showed up today!

MY NIECE IS HERE!!!:)
Reagan Danielle Smith arrived today, May 27 (cuz in our family, apparently people can only be born in March, May or September!) @ 1101. She is 9lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well.
I am so proud of my sister: what an inspiration you are! What you did today and for the last 5 months was amazing in itself, but you did it without complaining or feeling sorry for yourself. A lot of others, including me, couldn't do that, at least with the poise and confidence you have. You had the prayers, love and support from so many, I'm sure it helped. I know Daniel is proud of you too. What an honor to be related to you:)

What a sweet face!


One of the first things Shosh told me when she called was "she has your butt-chin!".
Fantastic. it is cute tho:)


Look at that hair! Isn't she lovely?


I am so happy to be your Auntie, Regs!