Friday, May 7, 2010

Too good to be true?

That is what I said when I first started this diet. Well, I have 2 more days and then on to eating whatever I want minus starches and sugars for 3 weeks. And you know what?... I'm down 34 lbs! It's hard to believe I started this April 3. Of this year! I have to say that this diet works, and it REALLY works. I, cross my heart, did not cheat once. I followed every tip along the way and wouldn't you know? It worked! Now, time will tell how "permanent" the results are. I have discovered I actually have pretty decent will power, too. So, within reason, I should be able to maintain. I still have a way to go, but am well on my way to my ultimate goal. There's nothing better as far as motivation is concerned when results are almost instant. If you're curious, look up hcgdiet.com to learn more about it. It may sound drastic to some and ridiculous to others, but there is no one more skeptical and jaded when it comes to dieting than me. And not to brag, but being a medical professional also comes in handy with this diet. As time goes on, I may reveal more specifics to this diet as it pertains to me, but for now if you're interested, do your own homework! If you want fast results with a great outcome... look no further than this diet.