Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 9 Picks

Here we go again!!

Cardinals @ Bears: Last year, this would've been easy. But this year, not so much. I think both teams are struggling. They're just about dead even in all stats categories and they are both 4-3. I will give it to the Bears, since they are at home with the edge by 4.

Ravens @ Bengals: Another game that could go either way. The Bengals already won the first match between these two and is coming off a bye week. The Ravens started hot, but have kinda fizzled out. I am again picking the home team, Bengals, by 6.

Texans @ Colts: I know a lot of sports writers, bloggers and such are expecting the Colts to receive their first loss in this game. But again they are at home and have way more weapons and experience than the Texans. Colts by 10.

Chargers @ Giants: Okay. The Giants are a mess right now. I don't know what happened but they really need to win this to get some wind in their sails again. I believe they have a more talented roster than the Chargers and I think that Manning is much cooler under pressure than Rivers. Giants by 6.

Cowboys @ Eagles: My Week 9 Game of the Week. I expect the Eagles to win, mostly cuz I loath the Cowgirls, but I think the Eagles have more depth. They are also at home... anyone else noting a pattern here? Eagles by 12.

Steelers @ Denver: The Steelers, after starting pretty slowly, have won their last 5straight. The Broncos are coming off their first loss of the season last week. I am gonna stick with my theory this week that home teams have the advantage and predict the Broncos to beat the Steelers in overtime by a field goal.

Some good match ups. My '9ers are playing the Titans... so guess who'll win that one?! Hehe. Have fun watching week 9 everyone!