Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Georgia/Florida

Lots to be thankful for... great family, wonderful friends, warm home, reliable vehicles, the best husband, super daughter, jobs I love, made it (finally!) to Georgia. I am celebrating the holiday with my sister Marcia and her hubby Daniel. We are going to Disney World this evening for a 4 day stay. Aria and I were bumped from our regular scheduled flight on Monday and took a red eye to get to Atlanta 12 hours later than planned, but we're here and that is all that matters. We have been catching up on sleep and just taking it easy... what vacations are all about, right? While we were enduring our 6 hour layover in Salt Lake City, we met a few people who were in our same sort of predicament and they gave us food vouchers (so we ate for free pretty much the whole time there) and just made the time go by much quicker. I started out feeling pretty sorry for myself, but these "angels" really made our evening quite enjoyable! God is always looking out for us, even in airports! Plus, Daniel has the whole time off while we're here, so he was able to pick us up at 6:30 am no problem. Bless his heart cuz he drove approx. 8 hours that day! It is so good to see them... I can't tell you how happy I am today. Should be a great, fun weekend.

I am also thankful that I will be an auntie and that Marcia is in her 2nd trimester!! (and she is showing:D)

Hope you all have much to be thankful for and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!