Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Prayers for my Gramma

Hey everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I'll have good intentions of posting pix from our trip to see Marcia and Daniel, but have been catching up since I got home... who knew 10 days would set one back so far. It was totally worth it tho. If you want to see some highlites, go to Tony's facebook page and if you're not a friend just request it and hopefully he'll accept. Sometimes a few people have requested and he deletes them then mentions in passing "such and so requested to be my friend and I don't know them!" and I'll be like "that is _______ !" So try again! I don't and won't get a facebook page, but I'll use his on occasion like for putting pix up for him to see while we're away, so it's kinda like I have one I guess.

Anyway, the real reason for today's post is for my gramma (my dad's mom and the only living grandparent I have left). She had back surgery a few weeks ago and has been on the decline ever since. Please keep her in your prayers. Pray for her mentality, as that has come into question (and she was pretty with it before the surgery) and physically. If she doesn't start becoming more compliant with her care, things could become grim quickly. It's hard to know what is going on with her, but the power of prayer is amazing. Thank you!!