Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm too excited to sleep!

'member that commercial with the little boy who couldn't sleep cuz he and his family were going to Disney? Well, that would be Aria and I! I just bought tickets to visit my sister and her hubby in November and we will all go to Disney World (some of the nice perks for serving our country- thanks Daniel!). Aria wants to pack tonite and leave tomorrow. I was at Disney world the summer before my sophomore year for Life '95. We did alot of sightseeing, but Disney was definitely a highlight. I was sorta bummed at the time cuz we could only see one section of the park, the Magic Kingdom. I always hoped I could go back to see more of the park. We may not get to see all of it, but at least most of it. It will be really fun to watch Aria and experience Disney with her. I am mostly just excited to see Marcia again. I get somewhat, well, jealous of Tony and his family here in Joplin. They all live right here, or in Chester. It's nice to have the excuse to go to Billings (or Georgia)and get outta town, but there are days where I wish my family was just a block or a 10 minute drive away. Last time we saw each other was March 2008. That's just too long for me! Can't wait to see ya, Shosh (and Daniel)!!! :)