Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seriously, I love the NFL!!

Can this month go any faster? Geez... slow down a bit. Older people are right, tho, the older you get, the faster time flies. The only thing I wonder is that as fast as time is going now, if it goes any faster, should I really even bother changing out of my pj's? Just wonderin'.

Did I predict than Vikings/Browns game or what?! Nailed that sucker right outta the park!!! So just wait... Brett's only got about a month left of "magic", then watch the spectacular fizzle into failure. Sorry, Vikes fans, I really want to pull for you, but with Brett playing for you, it's totally goes against everything in my body. So, I went 5-7 of all my picks for week 1. I kinda had a few predictions that were way off, but no one is perfect. Frankly, I only care that I got the MN game right, so there! 3 cheers for my '9ers and holding off the NFC champions, Arizona!

Now for week 2; some good match ups. Here it goes...

Vikings@Lions: a no-brainer. Brett will continue to dazzle, the Lions will spazzle (I know, but what rhymes with dazzle?). Vikes 24, Lions 10.

Pats@ Jets: the Jets head coach, Rex Ryan, just gave his team the kiss of death this week with "I'm not going to kiss Belichick's rings" bit and all. Pats 34, Jets 14.

Saints@Eagles: Wow. McNabb is hurt?! Who'da thunk? But even with him out with broken ribs (ouch!), Eagles should win 17-14.

Ravens@Chargers: SD just about lost a lot of fantasy points with an near loss to the Raiders last week. I have yet to see this amazingly talented team that is Super Bowl bound this year. The Ravens continue to dominate both sides of the ball. Raven 21, Chargers 12.

Giants@Cowboys: Ugh! The Cowgirls. Their new stadium. It's more about show than sport, I think. How much better to christen the new stadium in their first regular season debut than with a loss? To the Giants, no less! Giants 24, Cowgirls 17.

Colts@Dolphins: Marc Anthony and Gloria Estefan are now part owners of the Dolphins. Hahahahahahahaha!! HA! Too easy: Colts 28, Dolphins 13.

K, there week 2 predictions for ya. As always, happy watching! Go '9ers!!!!