Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hollywood Studios

Our fourth and final day at Disney. It was also HOT and not busy! I think this is the smallest park there, but could be wrong. Lots of fun attractions, esp. if you're a Hollywood "expert" like me;).

Famous symbol of the park

Sorcerer's Apprentice topiary style

BTW~I took a few minutes to get my autograph and prints done, but I miss spelled my own name and got the date wrong... geez, celebrity is tough!

Aria met these two on this day also. One of her favorite movies, so this was a bonus.

Probably the best ride we went on, the Tower of Terror. We took Aria on it the first time. She did not laugh, scream, cry.. nothing! I wish I would've kept the picture from the ride, cuz everyone on the ride is laughing, their arms are up... but Aria is sitting there, not impressed. Daniel and I went on it again. Best ride at Disney as far as I'm concerned.

So that was our trip to Disney World. Great memories made, fun times, and have been catching up on sleep since we got home. That is a good sign the the trip went well. Once complaint, tho: it was WAY TOO FAST!!!