Monday, October 26, 2009

I was WWAAAAYYY off, but I don't care!!

So I was off on just about every game but one yesterday. It's the only game where I cared about the outcome, really.
Giants lost, meh.
Falcons lost, disappointing, but...
Raiders lost, am I really surprised?!
Bears lost, *shrugging*.
Vikings lost... WOO-HOOO!!! I saw a picture that was just, well, great. Picture of the Week?


Pittsburgh Steelers' Keyaron Fox (57) returns an interception 82-yards for a touchdown as Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre (4) watches in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game in Pittsburgh, Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009. The Steelers won 27-17. Actual caption from picutre.
Brett wonders what he'd look like in a Steelers jersey. My own caption.

Great job Steelers!!!

Another interesting stat about yesterday: 1st time since Dec. 20, 1970, that 6 teams have won by 28+ points. Are teams that lop-sided? Are offenses that more dominating? Beings how week 7 is over, the fog should be clearing a bit on who is dominate and who is a flop. Some of that is pretty clear, but there are still a lot of teams out there that are, to me, up for grabs. It's been an interesting year and that is one reason why I love the NFL... not very predictable!