Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 6

Week 6 already! Here's my pix for week six:

Texans @ Bengals: Bengals have won their last 4. Texans have not. Bengals are hot, Texans are not. Bengals to win by 13.

Ravens @ Vikings: Ugh. Do I hafta talk about Brett? Ok... *huge sigh*. Ravens lost a by a hair last weekend and are smarting somewhat from it. Their defense against Peterson will be fun to watch. Brett will throw out his shoulder or something too. Here's hoping! Ravens will end Brett's 6-0 dreams. Ravens by 6.

Giants @ Saints: My week 6 game of the week. These 2 teams are of the last 5 teams left in the league who are undefeated. Obviously, there will be 4 (well, 3 when the Vikes lose) left after today. I think these teams are a good match for each other. I like the Giants experience more, so I pick them by 9.

Cardinals @ Seahawks: This is a division game (that my 49ers are currently leading) that are important to get a "W" esp. towards playoffs. It could mean home field advantage or not. Both teams are weaker than in the past, but I think the Cards have more depth. Cards should win this by 14.

Bears @ Falcons: Both teams are 3-1, both have just come off a win. Both are undefeated at home, so I give Atlanta the green light to win by 3.

Broncos @ Chargers: Another division game that the Broncos clearly are dominating. They should clean up nicely by 12.

So at the end of all of this there will be 3 teams left undefeated still: Colts, Giants and Broncos. I am not going to start talking about Super Bowl, but wouldn't it be fun to see Manning vs. Manning? I hope to see some games this weekend, but it will be a busy one: Tony and his family are playing for a wedding reception this Saturday, our friends from Billings are visiting and I am helping with a baby shower on Sunday. I am usually not this busy! But it will be really fun... and fast! BTW~ I hope you like my additions to the right side of this page. Just something else to look at for funzies.