Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Will give this a try...

So after some consulting with my health promotion minded sister-in-law, Heidi, we decided to participate in the Ice Breaker run held in the spring in Great Falls, MT. Better start now to get in shape by the end of April (which is when it's held, I think). I used to pride myself on how in shape I used to be. I have quite a few awards from high school, including one MVP trophy, to prove how committed I was. However, time and laziness crept up on me. I am using a website called coolrunning.com and they have this program called couch to 5K (3 miles) in two months! It so far has been kinda fun. I love how I feel after a good workout. So on top of posting stuff on the NFL, I will now post my progress, mostly to keep myself accountable. Bear with me as I am sure times will be tough these first few weeks. I really want to do this, tho, and it'll be even more fun cuz Heidi will be suffering right with me!:) I started Monday, by the way... here we go!