Sunday, October 25, 2009

Procrastination is how I roll

Yeah... my intentions of posting my Week 7 pix for the last 3 or 4 days has led to this: posting about 1 1/2 hours before the first kick off of the day! Due to limited time, I'm only gonna post who is playing who and who I think/want to win... so no or very limited details today. Sorry (I am not complete when my hubby has to take the laptop to work!).

Vikings @ Steelers: Good match up. Week 7 game of the week. PLEASE Steelers... grant my wish for a win! Wait Polamalu is playing?! *sigh of relief* Steelers by 3.

Falcons @ Dallas: Another loss for Cowgirls in their failure of a new stadium. Falcons by 7.

Bears @ Bengals: Big game. Looking for Bears to win by 6.

Patriots vs. Bucs @ London: Only commenting on this as it is overseas (why?). Leave the NFL where it is loved and appreciated, in the USA! Anywho, won't be a very fun game for the Brits as the Pats should trounce the Bucs by at least 17.

Jets @ Raiders: Considering last weeks games, this one may turn out to be good. Raiders continue to "roll" for now and win by 9.

Cardinals @ Giants: Ouch! Giants are reeling from last week's shocker. Should handle this game well tho, by 12.

Eagles @ Redskins: Usually would pick Eagles, no questions, but after last week's loss to the Raiders *snort*, who knows. However, seems the go-to lose team other than the Titans this year is the Redskins. Zorn has lost some coaching privileges throughout the week and this spells trouble. Eagles by 14.

So much to talk about.. but so little time. Oh man!