Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 5

Here are the picks for week 5:

Bengals@Ravens: Ravens should win this, even tho the Bengals have a little more pep in their step lately. Ravens by 12.

Redskins@Panthers: What a disappointment the Redskins are this year! I think the Panthers will dominate the whole game, tho just barely, winning by 7.

Texans@Cardinals: Cardinals by 13.

Patriots@Broncos: My game of the week. Some history between head coaches here. That's why I give the edge to the Pats. Belichick, love him or hate him, is a football genius, and the Pats are starting to get their mojo back. New England by 10.

Colts@Titans: Usually this would be my game of the week, but something has happened at Tennessee that makes me doubt their ability to stump Manning and the Colts this year. Colts by 21.

Jets@Miami: Rex Ryan has proven me wrong, so I won't go against him again! Jets by 12.

This week will be my official first weekend home on our new couches to watch the games!! Yah! Also having some of Dustin's gourmet pizza (it's really good, folks!), so it will be a good day!