Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 3 follow up

Well, I'm 3-3 for this week. Due to a minority issue in my house, I didn't get to see much of any games over the weekend. That issue has been remedied and resolved (can you believe it?! I'm a girl and love football way more than anyone else in this house? Why didn't I marry one of those football-crazy guys you hear so much about?;D) Most of what I know about the week comes from what I've read. I'm pretty disappointed in Week 3.

-My '9ers came off a great game against the Saints and should've kept that momentum going against the Cheifs. What happened?! Now San Fran has fired their offensive coordinator, which was probably for the best, Crabtree is again creating unnecessary drama, and they're still whispering about firing head coach, Mike Singletary. Ever since Eddie DeBartolo (legal troubles aside) hasn't been behind the scenes, the '9ers have struggled. It's not all the owners fault, but issues could be traced back to their office. Anyway, the '9ers are prepping for a tough game against the Atlanta Falcons... it could be a rough Week 4.

-The Cowgirls won, so did the Vikings. It was just a horrible week!

-The Jets officially now have my attention (remember my ultimatum from last week). They play the Buffalo Bills next.

-I'm wondering, are the Steelers really missing Roethlisberger? They had a great game with Charlie Batch leading the way! They are set to play the Ravens next; those 2 teams going at each other is always a great match up.

-There are 3 remaining undefeated teams: Bears, Steelers and Chiefs(!). There are 5 teams still in the winless category: Bills, Lions, Panthers, Browns, and (gulp) 49ers. Not good company boys. I hope this week, the '9ers can dig down deep and finally put a "W" in their 2010 resume.